|  News  |  Digital Products  |  Recipes  |  Shopping  |  Personal Care  |  Amazon Gift Ideas

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Soup with mushrooms and potatoes


Preparation time : 40 minutes

Ingredients:

little mushrooms

potatoes

low-fat cream

2 cloves of garlic

1 medium onion

Spring onions

Fresh coriander leaves

pepper and salt

little bit of olive oil

By summer I want to get in shape after a long winter "hibernation", so I always arrange for myself a couple of weeks supply on the system "is not how I want to" and "how to" in order to bring the body in tone. Plus, I read somewhere that the denial for a while from the fat and meat food helps the body to switch to summer mode, on our table when there is a lot of fresh vegetables, fruits and other delicacies from the garden.

Preparation:
First I warmed bowl  Multicookings  on mode "-frying vegetables." First laid out the potatoes, then sent him to arbitrarily sliced ​​onion and garlic very lightly browned all this (thanks to my soup will be more full-bodied taste), incidentally, is used for that little bit of olive oil. Then I sliced ​​diced mushrooms and add them to the vegetables, fry a little more.
Then I flooded all the boiling water so that it almost covered my vegetables and turn on the "quenching."

Extinguish all 20 minutes before the potatoes are ready, shifted into another bowl and gave little cool.

Using blender mash all the vegetables in to pure.This pure is shifted in Multicooker bowl then turn on the "boiling soup" and  gradually pour the hot cream.

It turns out very tasty and fragrant, plus it's very easy to cook - only took about 40 minutes.

When all the cream homogeneous mixing with mashed potatoes, brought the soup to a boil, and season with pepper ,little salt, coriander leaves and spring onions.

This recipe was prepared using: Ninja Multi cooker,    Hand blender 

No comments:

Post a Comment